Monday, March 27, 2017

#7 Beware of Salons

Be extremely cautious when going to the salon and make sure you go to one that SPECIFICALLY SPECIALIZES IN YOUR HAIR. All and any hair salons say that all their hairdressers are well trained and able to handle ethnic and kinky hair. This is a giant lie. All throughout my life growing up I went to several different salons, and about 90% have ruined or messed up my hair because my hairdresser didn't know what she was doing. Before you go in, do a little research, and prepare to be sitting in the chair for hours on end. No one wants to go through a bad salon experience, and I am sure that many people have gone through that at least once in their life. Save yourself the trouble and triple check that they know what they are doing. Another great idea is to always check what works best with your hair first. So, if all else fails, and they do mess up your hair somehow, you know exactly how to fix it once you get back home.

2 comments:

  1. I find this blog very informative, and I love learning about something I wasn't familiar with before. I think your posts have really good flow and I don't have anything bad to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you related your experience with the advice you are giving. Your blog is well written and smooth to read!

    ReplyDelete