Saturday, February 11, 2017

#1 - Welcome

Hello! My name is Randi and I created this blog for young, ethnic women who have to go through the everyday struggle of dealing with their kinky, tangled hair. This blog will show you great tips and tricks on how to keep your hair happy, healthy, and well kept. I will also show you great products to use.
I created this blog because when I was growing up, my hair was terrible to deal with. My mother's hair was a completely different texture than mine, and she wasn't too sure on how to help me either. Eventually, I learned over time from past mistakes, friends, and family members. I hope that I can help any other women with kinky hair so they don't have to go through the same pain and frustration I had to go through growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment