Thursday, April 6, 2017

#9 Before Bed

After you have straightened or done your hair that day, don't forget to wrap it back up before you go to sleep. Keeping a satin bonnet or even a do-rag by your bed is a must have. Once you wake up in the morning you will no longer have a tangled mess to deal with and there will definitely be no need to straighten those random curly patches. When I go to bed, I use a do-rag (if my hair is straight) and a satin bonnet (if my hair is curly). Before you go to bed, if your hair is natural, always twist it up or do several different braids, so then there is no hassle once you wake back up in the morning.
However, some of us have a busy schedule and simply don't have time to do that before going to bed. In this situation, I usually just twist it up in bigger, more simple, twist/braid or braids with a tad bit of oil. This process is way faster and will still speed up your routine in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment