Sunday, April 23, 2017

#12 Quick Time: Straightening Hair


I apologize that this isn't the best-looking video. I was planning on doing a full tutorial but the video ended up being almost ten minutes long, so I decided on this instead. In a couple days I will post a better more helpful video on how to wrap your hair though.
Basically, in this video, I have already gone through the first few steps when it comes to doing/straightening my hair from start to finish.
When I wash my hair I use Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish conditioner and their Triple Nutrition shampoo. Once I have the conditioner in, I use a wide toothed comb and comb my hair while the conditioner is in it. After that, I then take my Doo Gro Oil and apply a good amount to my scalp and massage it in. Then, using a shower cap over my hair, I let it sit for about 15-20 mins.
After waiting, I rinse out the conditioner, get most of the moisture out with a towel, and separate my hair into four parts. I then apply about a pea size amount of Fantasia's Argan Oil to each section and comb them out once again. Next, I  blow dry each section, using a blow dryer with a detachable comb, and straighten my hair one section at a time.
This process can take (at the most) two hours and can last me about 2 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment