Monday, March 13, 2017

#4 Essential Products!

Everyone has that go to product. Although, the two that get the most praise is Argan oil and Castor oil. Argan oil is one of those must have products that will literally save your life. I have personally known many individuals, with 3B hair and above, use Argan oil who have been baffled by the results. I first discovered this product when I was just a freshman in High-school. It made my hair smooth and much more manageable than before.  Argan oil is produced through an Argan tree and the oils are extracted through the kernels it grows.
Castor oil rapidly increases hair growth. Usually with ethnic hair, or at least in my experience, it takes forever to grow it out to the a desired length. Castor oil is a natural vegetable oil that is guaranteed to speed hair growth and you can use it anywhere! You can even use it on your brows and eyelashes. This oil is extracted from the castor oil plant. You can easily find both these products over the counter or online. I personally use Fantasia's Argan oil and SheaMoisture's Castor Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment